Your headshot is often your “first impression” and in many ways it is the face of your business. Your clients see that representation of you on LinkedIn, your website, e-mail newsletter, business cards, and other marketing materials. While you work from home in your PJs, the person with whom you are corresponding may be looking at your profile picture (especially if they have the Rapportive add-on installed).
Does your headshot convey “Professional, Confident, and Approachable”?
Would you like one that does?
To that end, I’m offering a special discount on headshots for the first week in October (3rd – 7th): The headshot session is half price (only $75) for anyone who is in a networking group and anyone referred by someone in a networking group. So, if you know someone in need of a new headshot, who is not currently a member of a networking group, they just need to contact a friend who is in a group and have that person send me their contact information.
- 45-minute headshot session, with unlimited clothing changes
- One retouched image file, licensed for your commercial use
What can I do with this headshot?
- Profile picture on LinkedIn (and other social networking sites)
- business cards
- email newsletters
- advertisements for your business
- any other use that is for the promotion of your business/services
Additional headshots and referral bonuses:
Additional headshots from the session may also be licensed for an additional $25/each. However, for every referral who books a headshot session during the month of October, I’ll give the referrer an additional licensed file from the session.
So, if someone books a headshot session for one of my openings during first full week of October and then refers three other people who also book sessions during October, that person would get four new, retouched professional headshots to use for their business. Having multiple new headshots could mean having a more professional photograph for LinkedIn and a more casual option for Facebook and/or the ability to rotate through your new profile pictures in LinkedIn every few months, bringing your face back into your contacts’ feeds every so often.
Who do you know that needs this?
If you know anyone in need of a new headshot, would you please let them know about my upcoming special?
Who would need a new, professional headshot?
- Someone who does not currently have any profile picture on LinkedIn
- Anyone using a headshot that was clearly cropped from a group picture, made with a cell phone.
- Someone whose portrait does not match their current appearance due to the passage of time, weight changes, or just a significant change in hair style/length.>
- Anyone using a photograph which does not convey the image which they wish to portray of themselves.
If you’re ready to book a session (or if you have questions), please contact me: